- If you have trouble falling asleep, you may be suffering from Sleep Onset Insomnia.
- If you wake frequently during the night, you may have Sleep Maintenance
- If you wake up and then cannot go back to sleep, you may have Early Morning
- If you have trouble sleeping well without medication, you may have Medication
- If you sleep for quite some time, yet when you wake you are not refreshed,
you may have Non-restorative Sleep, or Light Sleep.
- If you cannot fall asleep until after midnight, but you sleep soundly once you
do fall asleep and then you have trouble getting up in the morning, you
may have Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome.
- If you fall asleep early in the evening, and then wake in the early hours of the
morning and cannot go back to sleep,you may have Advanced Sleep Phase
- If you have trouble sleeping well because of chronic pain, you may have Pain-related
- If you started sleeping badly for some reason of other, but the reason has passed and
the bad sleep continues as a habit, you may have Habit Insomnia.
- If you do a lot of thinking or worrying in bed, you may have Worry Insomnia.
- If you are like many of the people who have used this program with success, you may
have two or more of these problems at the same time. This is very common!